Attractions

Baroque Church in Konarzyny

address:

Konarzyny

tel. :
open:
access: free
parking: free
motel: close

The origins of parish Konarzyny date back to the Teutonic time, and the proof is an old seal made from a single piece of iron and consists of a press and a shaft. Illustrated on it form of two apostles - Peter and Paul, and added the inscription Sigillum ecdesiae Conarzynensis. The seal was used even to the eighteenth century. The baroque church of St. Peter and Paul was built in the years from 1731 to
1744 replacing the wooden church from 1653, which in the eighteenth century was destroyed on fire. In 1749 the bell was cast, whose author J. Wittwerck was coming from Gdansk. To this day, the bell echoes over the area calling for prayer and informing residents about important events of the local area. On the church equipment is also silver chalice from 1636 year. Also worth visit is the regional hut located next to the temple. Among exhibits coming from the people of the village there is equipment used formerly on farms and family heirlooms.


back

Zaplanuj Wyjazd

Start

Ulica

Miejscowość

Brak punktów

Cel

Ulica

Miejscowość

Address: none

Close Save location