Attractions

Charbrowo - Palace of the seventeenth century and the historic church

address:

Charbrowo

tel. :
open:
access: free
parking: free
motel: on the spot

The first mention of the village from the end of the thirteenth century, when it was owned by the bishops of Włocławek. Then it was the first Catholic church here. Later, the village belonged to Wejher family, and from 1660 to 1945 belonged to von Sommnitz. On the initiative of Christoph von Sommnitz was built in the 60s Seventeenth century a new church .It was built  on the ruins of the previous one. The building has been preserved to this day. It has a beautiful Renaissance and baroque decoration. An interesting monument in the village is also a palace of  Sommnitz, whose oldest part (middle) is from 1660. The side wings were added in the nineteenth century, while the tower at the beginning of the twentieth century. Around the palace extends slightly neglected park.


back

Zaplanuj Wyjazd

Start

Ulica

Miejscowość

Brak punktów

Cel

Ulica

Miejscowość

Address: none

Close Save location